Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Small Cap Investment is key in todays economy.

Recently a few friends and myself began a small investment partnership focused on "short-long term" returns on our money. What do I mean by that... I mean we are looking for stocks that will yield a large percentage of return within 3-6 months but that can hold that return to the 1 year mark so you can take advantage of the tax benefit.

A few things before I start giving thoughts on stocks and the economy.

1. I am not a professional financial advisor nor do I want to be.

2. All info provided is opinion based but may have some factual context.

3. I hope everyone who reads this can benefit as we are financially.

I want to blog individually about specific stocks so I will blog about each one... Exciting things to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment